Why this role?
Help build the future of sales: At Nektar, you will help redefine the way people sell. Across countries and industries. There are few startups with this kind of market potential.
A team with decades of domain expertise: Between them, the founders have nearly two decades of experience founding and growing startups and building and selling SaaS products globally.
Tackle our most impactful problems: Our team is still small, and people wear many hats. You’ll jump between product, design, engineering, devops and growth. You will not be bored.
Join us at a magical time: Founded and headquartered in Singapore, Nektar raised a substantial seed round from great SaaS VCs in less than 4 weeks of starting the company, giving us a massive jump start and room to focus on our product and users.
What do we do?
Nektar’s mission is to help people work smarter. Our first product is an assistant for sales teams that will help close more deals faster.
Sales organizations have spent hundreds of billions of dollars on systems of record to collect vast amounts of data. This data might produce pretty graphs on managers’ reports but it hardly ever helps the salesperson in the field move their deals forward. This is why, in 2019, less than 30% of salespeople used their organization’s CRM as intended, and 57% of the sales teams globally missed their sales quota.
This is where we’re different — we are laser-focused on the specific actions that help salespeople close deals. We’re building a real system of growth, a first of it’s kind to help salespeople become better salespeople by helping our users build productive habits, adopting best practices and eliminating friction from the sales process.
What will you do at Nektar?
You’ll be responsible to Developing new automation tests and enhancing the continuous integration/continuous testing of networked software development environments which will include API level testing , manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation and support technical risk assessment and contributing to decisions on release readiness and schedules
You’ll also have to ensure ensure that systems and software under test meet product design/specifications
What are we looking for in the ideal candidate?
We’re looking for 2 to 5 years overall SDET and/or development experience, who can hit the ground running and perform full SQA cycle for software releases: gathering specs, developing test plans, running tests as needed. You should have previous experience developing high quality test strategies and test automation using JS scripting language, HTML, Microservices, REST and JSON.
- Familiarity with using databases and SQL commands
- Able to pay meticulous attention to detail and possess excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Be a team player with an ability to work fairly
- Experience incorporating Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Cypress, Selenium, Robotium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data
- Participate in design and code inspections.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions.
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly