Nektar.ai is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy.
What We Collect
When you use the Services, we may collect details regarding your usage (Usage Data) such as the time, duration, frequency of use, features used or pages visited, information about your device and network such as operating system and IP address, country or territory in which you are located, device preferences such as your language and timezone, etc.
We collect the data required to serve you (Service Data), such as your CRM data, files, email, phone, chat and calendar information, contacts, any other information that you submit or Nektar.ai collects from third-party services on you behalf.
We may collect data about you for sales and support purposes (Sales Data), such as information you submit to us on our website, through email or other channels of communication and from third-party sources.
How We Use It
- Service Data is used for the sole purpose of serving you and your organization. With respect to Service Data, Nektar.ai is a data processor while your organization is the data controller.
- The designated administrators of an organization may have access to the Service Data we collect from, or on behalf of, all the users in that organization.
- We may use the Sales Data or Service Data to contact you with notices related to your use of the Service, training and product information.
- We process Usage Data to operate, improve, understand and personalize our Services, including for the purposes of fixing malfunctions, testing our security systems, creating new features or functions, refining the user experience, increasing Service technical performance, etc.
- Our use and processing of the data we collect may require disclosing it to service providers and other third parties, including hosting and other technology and communications providers, analytics providers, security service providers and contract personnel.
- Nektar.ai is based in Singapore and are subject to the laws and jurisdiction of Singapore. Your data may be collected, transferred to, stored and otherwise processed in any country where we have facilities or service providers, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country.
How We Protect It
- Nektar.ai takes robust information security measures to protect your Information and to limit the risk that it will be accessed without authorization, including use of certain industry standard technologies and practices. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. That said, we cannot guarantee the security of your data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. No security system is perfect – so your use of the Service is at your own risk.
- If we learn of a security systems breach, we may attempt to notify you via email, phone, physical mail, or by a posting on your Service account page, so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Pursuant to our Terms of Service you have consented to receive such notice by electronic means (provided that such consent is void where prohibited by applicable law). To receive a free written notice of a security breach, or if you have any questions about the security of the Service, email [email protected].
- Certain features or functions of the Service may require Nektar.ai to access your Service Data from third-parties (e.g., Salesforce, Google) via an API. We will only do this with your consent (which is granted when you or the system administrator in your organization authorizes Nektar.ai). Nektar.ai relies on federated authentication protocols and tokens, and we never ask for, receive or store user credentials (i.e., passwords) for these third-party services.
- Disclosure – App’s use and transfer to any other app of information received from Google APIs will adhere to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.”
- Upon request, Nektar.ai will provide you with information about whether we hold or process on any of your data. To request this information, email [email protected], email [email protected].
- You may delete your Usage and Sales Data by sending an email to [email protected]. An organization’s designated administrator may also request deletion of that organization’s Service Data.
- Nektar.ai may not have a direct relationship with the individuals whose information is included in the Service Data we process. If you wish to access, correct, amend or delete Service Data about you, contact the relevant Nektar.ai client organization (the data controller). You may email [email protected] to obtain contact information of the data controller of your data, subject to that organization’s approval.
- We will normally process deletion requests within 30 days of receipt. However we may retain your information for longer if required to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
- If you wish to opt-out of our use of your contact information for our direct marketing purposes, you can click the “Unsubscribe” button located within the most recent marketing email or email [email protected].
- Depending on where you are located, you may have additional rights to opt-out of certain uses of Personal Information, know what Personal Information we’ve collected, or request that we delete your Personal Information. To exercise these rights, email [email protected].