Product Marketing Manager
Why this role?
- Help build the future of sales: 2020 changed the way we all work. As buyers and sellers engage remotely, it has changed the profession of Sales fundamentally. We at Nektar are reimagining this future of modern B2B Sales.We have envisioned Nektar as an industry-first No-code Revenue Operations platform for fast-growing distributed revenue teams.It’s a modern & better way to drive sales productivity. Think of it as what Slack is to Email; Notion is to Docs; Nektar is to CRM.
By joining us, you will help redefine the way people sell across countries and industries. There are few startups with this kind of market potential.
- A team with decades of domain expertise: Between them, the founders have nearly two decades of experience building, selling, and scaling world-class SaaS products globally.
- Tackle our most impactful problems, work grounds up, and help us scale the Go To Market motion & have fun while doing it 🙂
- Join us at a perfect time: We started in February 2020 out of our Singapore office and have had a remote-friendly culture from day one. We raised one of the biggest seed funding round for a B2B SaaS company from the likes of B Capital Group, Nexus Venture Partners, 3One4 Capital and Insignia Venture Partners.We have worked on the beta product with some early customers in 2021 and are looking to scale the business this year in 2022.
We’re looking to hire people who believe nothing is impossible, love to learn and be curious, can be accountable for success and always enjoy the journey, and believe in getting better every day.
If this is you, come grow your career with Nektar.
About The Role
We are looking for an energetic, unstoppable Product Marketing Manager to join our team! Working directly with the founders, the Product Marketing Manager will bring Nektar’s new product and features to market. As a product marketer, you will be responsible for communicating the features and benefits of our products through compelling storytelling.
You will be expected to be an advocate for Nektar’s product set and its benefits – driving demand and usage of our offerings. You will partner closely with teams across the organization, specifically Product, Sales, and Marketing to establish positioning and messaging, build product launch strategies, run and analyze product releases, develop sales enablement content, and drive customer engagement through ongoing marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing coupled with a robust understanding of the global sales tech market and associated buyer/customer personas.
How You’ll Make An Impact
Together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders on our product features and their value proposition.
- Create marketing programs (e.g. product videos, website copy) that articulate the benefits and use cases of our products to drive qualified leads and to engage customers
- Create sales collateral and tools that align with the buying process and help move prospects & customers through the sales cycle
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Assist sales with RFI/RFPs to provide deeper insight into the product.
What We’re Looking For
- Minimum of 3 years experience in product marketing with a proven track record of executing successful product launches (or related experience).
- Experience in SAAS-based software, Sales, or Marketing technology software.
- Familiarity with Salesforce or CRM ecosystem is a plus.
- Experience marketing to businesses in North America.
- Ability to flourish in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce and/or marketing tools like Hubspot.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and apply problem-solving skills to business and technical challenges.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate cross-functionally and up to C-level.
- Proficiency in written communication with an ear for ‘voice’ and an eye for grammar/spelling.
- Strong verbal communication skills with the ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent professional experience.